Here’s your chance to get your logo on NOLA Green Roots 2013 Wise Words Community Garden Sponsorship sign.
We are feeding ourselves. We are pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We are growing together. We are composting leftovers and turning them into fresh, affordable, naturally grown eggplant as long as your forearm and watermelon as wide as a globe. We are training young people in our community in green construction, the science of soil and business communication. We are not a “we” of one staff. We are a “we” of community members who want to eat well, and see their children and neighbor’s children succeed. We build sustainable communities through community gardens. We are following a simple idea to a positive and complex outcome.
1. It’s a good, solid program that makes a difference.
2. Any Donation at or above $250.00 is tax-deductible because we are a Louisiana-based 501(c)3.
3. We had over 3600 people visit Wise Words Garden last year. All of them visited the sponsorship sign.
4. We place your logo on our Web site that gets thousands of hits per month.
5. We host sponsorship-appreciation events in which your work or product is featured.
6. We spend thousands of dollars a year with Wayne at your W. Esplanade store.
Summary: You will get it taken off your taxes (lose nothing), and help us continue to innovate our programs such as “Our Kids’ Village” which will help shape the gross motor skills and muscle development of our youngest community builders. Let’s eat well and live well, too!